of the private company with limited liability W. Visscher en Zoon B.V. (CoC no. 05035297) trading as VISSCHERHOLLAND, and established in Steenwijk at Korte Venen 7 (8331 TG).
1. These general terms and conditions (‘General Terms and Conditions’) apply to all quotations submitted by VisscherHolland, hereinafter referred to as ‘VH’, to all agreements concluded by VH
with customers, clients, or any other third parties – hereinafter referred to as the ‘Counterparty’and to all (legal) actions of VH of any kind.
2. VH does not perform any work or conclude any agreements of any kind and/or size governed by the general terms and conditions of the Counterparty. These conditions are hereby rejected.
3. If and insofar as a Counterparty states that agreements deviating from the General Terms and Conditions are made in a specific circumstance, the Counterparty must provide substantiation thereof upon request, which is only possible in writing (including by e-mail, which also applies later in these General Terms and Conditions). The Counterparty must realise that only the Board of VH is authorised to make agreements that deviate from the General Terms and Conditions.
4. Quotations will always be non-binding unless otherwise agreed in writing.
5. Oral (including by phone) agreements or promises of employees of VH will only be binding to VH if they have been confirmed in writing by VH. The provisions of Article 3 will remain in full force and
6. An agreement between VH and the Counterparty will only be concluded once 1) a quotation has been accepted by the Counterparty, 2) the Counterparty has placed an order in accordance with the regular method observed by VH, 3) VH has started to fulfil the agreements made with the Counterparty.